Here we are in our last week of the Challenge: Yoga for the Legs
We have seen together this month :
If you would like to see more Partner Yoga exercises, please refer to the previous months’ programs.
You are now starting to become familiar with this practice, if you like it and want to learn more about it, please read our theory articles:
PARTNER YOGA: STRETCHES FOR LEGS
The principle is still the same, except that this time we invite you to combine this tracker with the trackers of previous Partner Yoga sequences we’ve seen. This way you can easily reach 15 minutes of daily practice.
How to start :
- Choose your stretching partner at the beginning of the week (your son, partner, sister …) someone you see several times a week / you can also show these exercises to friends/family just once!
- Get out your tracker week 12, and follow the exercises on page 2.
- Debrief with your partner
- You can even take 5 or 10 minutes out of the week to stretch on your own with the previous trackers.
You can also add to your week the Aura exercises that we have seen before:
- Aura exercise with a partner
Or the look and hug exercise we saw in the first month:
- Mirror and Gaze Exercise
Don’t forget to download your tracker below:
We hope you enjoyed this YOGA challenge and that you tried to create good daily stretching habits.
We’ll be in touch and see you soon for the MINI YOGA session!